Monday, March 2, 2009

kieth kelly is my comeback hero and blog buddy!!!

the above picture is from the irish national x-country champs that my friend kieth kelly won on the weekend. kieth is in the RED TOP. he is on a road of redemption. this is just won of many things to come his way in the next while. he is a true FLAHUTE...refer back to some of my earlier posts to get a feel of what a flahute is....flemish for tuff.

as for me, just rode another 90 mins at zone 2 indoors for today. windchill made it feel like -22 outside. the weather should be bearable by wed.
my buddy erik box is back from his training camp in victoria b.c. he was able to putaway 1700kms in 2weeks. not bad for a guy who did most of it on his own. he is riding at the pro level this year. in canada that is a class at senior 1/2 or pro 1/2 in the states. big things for him this year and he just turned 25?...or 24? cant remember...but pro is go with him!!!

gotta go give kieth some more props!!

jmac

No comments: